If you are looking to travel to a place that has a change of scenery as well as a variety of culture Morocco is the travel destination that you will want to look into. Just sit back for a moment and imagine spending a dream vacation exploring one of the most cultural places in the world. One thing that is for sure is you will not be spending much time in a hotel in Morocco. The places listed below are your stepping stones to having a fun vacation in Morocco.
5. Sahara Desert: The Sahara Desert is one of the most magic places in the world. You will not be able to turn down the opportunity to spend a few nights here taking advantage of the beautiful landscapes. The best part about visiting the Sahara desert is being able to experience a different form of transportation – a camel. While here you will find that your whole mind will be able to relax.
4. Essaouira: Before you leave Morocco you must try windsurfing in Morocco. Essaouira is a place that allows you to do this and so much more. This cultural place attracts people all year round so you never have to worry about dropping by and being the only one around. This is your opportunity to meet some new people who share the same interests as you and also try something that you probably never dreamed of doing in a million years.
3. Oukaimeden: If you are visiting during January of February why not make it a priority to stop by Oukaimeden and do some skiing. Most people do not visit Morocco just to enjoy the pleasure of skiing but you should consider doing so because a lot of people are not going to be around. When trying to get away from it all skiing in Morocco is the most sensible thing to do.
2. Mamora Forest: This enchanting forest is a place that everyone can enjoy. Natural lovers love taking hikes here which can be the perfect way to begin your trip. Not to mention the fact that while inside of the forest you will run across a variety of different wildlife.
1. Menara Gardens: These gardens have been around since the 12th century and they are still a major hit with tourists. When you are inside of the pavilion you will find that you will have a breath taking view of the Atlas Mountains.
When you decide that you will be traveling to Morocco these are the major things that you will want to consider doing. Morocco is not only full of culture but they have a lot of history to. You can be sure that you will enjoy your stay here.